Thank you to Siobhan for giving me this unusual blogging award. I hope I can live up to its name!
The rules are:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog
3. Link to the person who nominated you
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth
5. Nominate seven “Creative Writers” who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them
So I am the most boring person ever! And I need to come up with outrageous lies that sound true! Here goes… six lies and one truth about me:
- I am taller than my husband.
- I ventured into a restricted area at the White House.
- I have a tattoo in a place that is hidden by my clothes.
- I backpacked across Europe.
- I went to a taping of the Oprah show.
- I had a role as an extra in a TV movie that filmed in my town.
- I have a Master’s degree in English.
I will pass this on to some very creative writers (who last time I checked appeared not to have already been given this award). I am eager to see what they do with it:)